Monday, October 25, 2010

The First Day!

Hello everyone!
Well I did it, I bit the bullet, took the plunge, fell off the wagon (correct reference?) jumped the shark, (now i know I have it wrong)... anyway, I created a blog! Yay, but now what? Well, plagued with unemployment and wayyy too much time on my hands, I decided to create this blog to talk about my many loves and hopefully help YOU, the restaurant customer, sift through the endless gastrointestinal choices afforded to you. I'll give you some great places to eat, and detail some of the fun I've had exploring, with my stomach, our 50 States, (or the places easy to drive to)

Along the way, I'll give my advice on other things, from where to shop, galleries to visit, and places to see (the tourist stuff), so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ramblings of an opinionated consumer. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment